Phone Explosion

Phone Explosion

Video Analysis for Phone Explosion

December 25, 2005

320 x 240

00:00

5 / 5 (57 ratings)

OVERVIEW

  • A

    FINAL GRADE

  • 5 / 5

    RATING

  • 57

    PLAYS

  • 0

    LIKES

ACHIEVEMENTS

  • USER
    SATISFACTION

  • TEACHER'S
    PET

  • TWO YEARS
    ONLINE

REVENUE

  • $0

    EST. TOTAL REVENUE

  • $0 - $0

    EST. MONTHLY REVENUE

  • $0 - $0

    EST. YEARLY REVENUE

GROWTH

  • 0

    AVG. DAILY VIEWS

  • 0

    AVG. DAILY LIKES

* We try our best to gather the video's growth rate. This is an estimate for a cumulative growth of views.

VIDEO

Phone Explosion

Alex paces for some time laughing, and tries to re-enact it only to hit me with the phone.

SOCIAL ACTIVITY

  • 0 SHARES

  • 0 TWEETS

  • 0 +1's

  • 0 PINS

  • 0 SHARES

WEB RESULTS

  • www.cnet.com   Samsung cell phone battery explodes in man's pocket - CNET

    Samsung cell phone battery explodes in man's pocket. For the second time in a year, a lithium-ion battery in a Samsung mobile device catches fire.

    http://www.cnet.com/news/samsung-cell-phone-battery-explodes-in-mans-pocket/

  • www.techcityng.com   phone explosion Archives - TechCity

    TechCity is Nigeria’s sole and premier technology blog that is dedicated to reporting Technology News, reviews and online videos across Africa.

    http://www.techcityng.com/tag/phone-explosion/

  • www.twacomm.com   Explosion-Proof Emergency Phones - TWAcomm.com

    Explosion Proof Emergency Phones at TWAcomm.com. We offer a comprehensive selection of explosion proof emergency phones and enclosures. Buy online or call …

    http://www.twacomm.com/catalog/dept_id_483.htm

  • www.hoaxorfact.com   Explosion at Gas Station - Cell phone usage? - Facts ...

    Facts Analysis team report on the video messages showing explosions at gas stations claiming that cell phone usage at gas stations causes them, and asks to avoid ...

    http://www.hoaxorfact.com/Technology/explosion-at-gas-station-mobile-usage.html

  • abcnews.go.com   iPhone 4 Explodes Midflight on Australian Airline - ABC News

    Nov 28, 2011 · Apple’s iPhones are always among the hottest gadgets of any holiday shopping season, but for one passenger on an Australian flight, the phone was too ...

    http://abcnews.go.com/blogs/technology/2011/11/iphone-4-explodes-midflight-on-australian-airline/

  • www.theguardian.com   Smartphone explosion in 2014 will see ownership in India ...

    Phone users in India and China will together buy more than 500m smartphones in 2014, comprising half of the total that will be sold in 47 key countries, according to ...

    http://www.theguardian.com/technology/2014/jan/13/smartphone-explosion-2014-india-us-china-firefoxos-android

  • www.worldstarhiphop.com   Video: Caught On Cell Phone: Fertilizer Plant Explosion ...

    Video embedded · Caught On Cell Phone: Fertilizer Plant Explosion Near Waco, Texas! (Little Girl Begs Father To Get Out)

    http://www.worldstarhiphop.com/videos/video.php?v=wshhWPzoIUHj5QtZR421

  • www.twacomm.com   Explosion Proof Phones - TWAcomm.com

    Running an industrial firm that needs to be safe with Explosion Proof Phones? TWAcomm.com is the solution where you will find a great selection to suit your safety …

    http://www.twacomm.com/info/Explosion_Phone.htm

  • www.nydailynews.com   iPhone explodes in 8th grader’s back pocket - NY Daily News

    iPhone explodes in 8th grader’s back pocket after she sits on it The student at the Middle School of the Kennebunks in Maine said she heard a pop and a burning from ...

    http://www.nydailynews.com/news/national/iphone-explodes-8th-grader-back-pocket-article-1.1599058

  • www.cbsnews.com   East Harlem explosion death toll rises - CBS News

    Video embedded · Cell phone footage captures aftermath of New York City explosion. Cell phone video taken in the immediate aftermath of an explosion in East Harlem, …

    http://www.cbsnews.com/news/death-toll-rises-after-blast-rocks-nycs-east-harlem-levels-2-buildings/

  • news.yahoo.com   Explosion in Gaza Strip kills four, wounds 30; cause unknown

    A Palestinian man, who was wounded in an explosion, is wheeled on a stretcher in Rafah in the southe … View gallery A Palestinian reacts as he speaks on the phone at a hospital following an explosion in Rafah in the …

    Yahoo News   •   2 years ago

    http://news.yahoo.com/explosion-gaza-strip-kills-four-wounds-30-cause-112400872.html

  • www.telegraph.co.uk   EE recalls Power Bars after portable phone charger explodes

    EE has recalled half a million portable battery packs it gave away for free, after several were found to put customers at risk. The UK’s biggest mobile operator, which has almost 30 million customers under the EE …

    Daily Telegraph   •   2 years ago

    http://www.telegraph.co.uk/technology/mobile-phones/11784975/ee-recalls-power-bars.html

  • uk.news.yahoo.com   Palestinian reacts as he speaks on the phone at a hospital following an explosion in Rafah in the southern Gaza Strip

    A Palestinian reacts as he speaks on the phone at a hospital following an explosion in Rafah in the southern Gaza Strip August 6, 2015. REUTERS/Ibraheem Abu Mustafa Explosion in Gaza Strip kills four, wounds 30; cause unknown

    Yahoo!   •   2 years ago

    https://uk.news.yahoo.com/photos/palestinian-reacts-speaks-phone-hospital-following-explosion-rafah-photo-104936885.html?format=embed

  • www.theguardian.com   EE recalls Power Bar battery packs after explosion in student's bedroom

    The mobile phone network said it had “identified a very small number ... The recall was triggered by investigations into the cause of a Power Bar explosion that set fire to a student’s bedroom carpet and caused burns …

    theguardian.com   •   2 years ago

    http://www.theguardian.com/technology/2015/aug/05/ee-recalls-power-bar-battery-packs-explosion

  • www.virtualfestivals.com   EE phone charger 'explodes' and burns student

    An investigation is currently under way into a EE branded phone charger that left a medical student with severe burns and caused fire damage to her family home when it exploded. "I screamed for my mum who was in …

    Virtual Festivals   •   2 years ago

    http://www.virtualfestivals.com/latest/news/15590

  • metro.co.uk   EE recalls thousands of Power Bar portable chargers after explosion

    MORE: EE phone charger explodes ‘like a firework’ and burns student The firm has now announced a recall of some of the chargers, and a message on the firm’s website said: ‘EE has identified a very small …

    Metro   •   2 years ago

    http://metro.co.uk/2015/08/05/ee-recalls-thousands-of-power-bar-portable-chargers-after-explosion-5328720/

  • www.express.co.uk   Thousands of phone chargers recalled after EE power bar EXPLODES and burns woman

    A text message was sent today to customers who signed up for a Power Bar to say they were recalling the free chargers, after some overheated and burst into flames. It comes less than a week after a medical student …

    The Daily Express   •   2 years ago

    http://www.express.co.uk/news/uk/596359/EE-power-bar-recall-explode-burn-woman

  • www.bathchronicle.co.uk   Medical student treated for serious burns after EE phone charger explodes

    A medical student was using her laptop to recharge a portable EE power bar when it shot out "like a firework" and flew across the room. Katy Emslie, 26, has suffered serious burns after the phone charger exploded.

    The Bath Chronicle   •   2 years ago

    http://www.bathchronicle.co.uk/Medical-student-treated-burns-EE-phone-charger/story-27505878-detail/story.html

  • www.dailyrecord.co.uk   Student seriously burned after phone charger explodes through the night and sets fire to her bedroom

    A STUDENT was left with serious burns after her portable phone charger exploded and set her bedroom ablaze. Katy Emslie, 26, was using her laptop to recharge the EE Power Bar on Friday when it shot out “like a …

    Daily Record   •   2 years ago

    http://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/news/scottish-news/student-seriously-burned-after-phone-6151350

  • www.bbc.co.uk   EE phone charger 'explodes': Student sustains burns as bedroom floor catches fire

    A medical student sustained burns to her hands after she woke up to find her bedroom floor had caught fire from an exploding phone charger. EE say they are investigating as a matter of urgency after Katy Emslie woke up at 1am on Friday to "smoky soot in ...

    BBC   •   2 years ago

    http://www.bbc.co.uk/newsbeat/article/33674966/ee-phone-charger-explodes-student-sustains-burns-as-bedroom-floor-catches-fire

  • Show More